Reflection on the Bible Verse of the Day

Everyone has their own interpretation of what the verses mean...this is my understanding of them

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

1 Corinthians 3:16

Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

__________________________________________________________

Let this verse come to mind before you make hard decisions. Thank God for His willingness to see you through the tough times by putting His Spirit within you. You don't have to face life alone. God is always with you.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It is so nice to be reminded of this, espeically at this time. I am not sure how to proceed or what is going to happen with a particular situation in my life, and it is so reassuring to know that the Lord's spirit is within me and that I do not have to go through life alone.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home