Reflection on the Bible Verse of the Day

Everyone has their own interpretation of what the verses mean...this is my understanding of them

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Matthew 25:43

I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.

_____________________________________________________________

Someone asked in an earlier post to explain Matthew Chapter 25.

The best way I can sum it up without going into each verse is it's telling you to follow Gods instructions and live the life he expects of you.

He has given you treasures here, whether it's knowledge, wealth, power, etc.. for you to use for His purpose. To those who use it well, He will entrust greater things to you.

Live for God, not yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home