Reflection on the Bible Verse of the Day

Everyone has their own interpretation of what the verses mean...this is my understanding of them

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Galatians 6:10

As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith.

___________________________________________________

Not only are you treat those of the household with kindness and respect but do good to your enemy too!

(Matthew 5:44-45 44But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; 45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.)

1 Comments:

  • At 6:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is so good, as is all of God's letter to us. When I feel judgemental, I remember what Jesus did for all of us. If he could do that out of love for me, the least I can do is to remember to act out of love towards others.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home