Reflection on the Bible Verse of the Day

Everyone has their own interpretation of what the verses mean...this is my understanding of them

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

1 Peter 5:6 Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:

Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:

_________________________________________________________

It's been almost a year since this blog was started. Is anyone still reading it? I have not had a somment in months. If there is no one gettnig any benefit from this, I'll stop spending the time to post it.

Thanks and GOD bless!
Askeral

7 Comments:

  • At 5:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is my first time blogging. This seems like a very good blog, so I may start making comments if I can stir up some feedback.

     
  • At 5:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is my first time visiting a blog. This seems like a very good blog to discuss God's word. I'm surprised you haven't had more response.

     
  • At 8:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi, I clicked on the link and I'm here. LOL

     
  • At 10:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i've been reading just about everyday for the last six months...i'm just not the commenting/blogging type. Don't stop, someone somewhere is being blessed or led to God...It's a work in progress. I don't know what you intended to achieve through your blog, but keep it going and keep the faith. Sarah had to wait 90 years before having a son, so just be patient. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay. Habakkuk 3:2

     
  • At 11:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    may god bless you for the time you take in typing your reflections. i enjoy them very much. thank you.

     
  • At 6:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I just began reading these and find your comments very helpful. I'm sure there's others that would also agree.

     
  • At 7:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yes I am reading it and it is doing me a world of good reading it, so please don't stop it. Keep up the good work!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home