Reflection on the Bible Verse of the Day

Everyone has their own interpretation of what the verses mean...this is my understanding of them

Saturday, August 26, 2006

John 12:44

Jesus cried and said, He that believeth on me, believeth not on me, but on him that sent me.

_______________________________________________________

This may be a hard concept for some but Jesus didn't want you to worship him, but the God he serves. Be careful that you don't offend God.


Exodus 20:3-4
3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:

1 Comments:

  • At 5:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    love this site thank you for this blessing

     

Post a Comment

<< Home